Based in Cyprus and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission ACFX are fully compliant with the EU – MiFID Directive (Markets In Financial Instruments Directive).
ACFX ensures best execution for clients, providing spreads as low as 2 pips. Key benefits of trading with ACFX include low spreads, micro accounts, swap-free (Islamic) accounts, Metatrader trading platform, Leverage up to 1:500, 57 currency pairs including exotic currency pairs, accounts in 6 currencies and 24/5 online support. ACFX offer trading accounts for traders new to forex – allows traders to experience the excitement of the forex market with as little as $50.
ACFX has a multilingual LIVE support 24-hours-a-day, 5 days a week ― Phone, livechat, and E-mail,
Sign up for a free $50,000 practice account. Products Offered
Regulation ACFX is authorized by:United Kingdom: Financial Services Association (FSA). Authorized and regulated: Cyprus: Cyprus Securities and exchange commission (CySEC) Contact Information
- Demo accounts
- Classic (Micro + Mini)
- Classic accounts
- Swap Free (Islamic) accounts
- Expert Advisors
Trading From Charts
- Placing trades directly from the charts
- Placing trades from live quotes
- Placing trades from platform
- Fast and fair execution. Dealing desk ensure 24-hours fast and best execution to all clients. The best spreads available to all the clients ofACFX.
4 Decimal Pricing
- ATLASeForex offers prices in four digits of a pip in major currencies to provide fixed spreads for most of the time.
- All of the features of MetaTrader 4.
$50,000 Practice Trading Account
- You can test and evaluate trading strategies with no risk. You can accessACFX Customer Service 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- News ACFX provides free news on the members area of the website and access to 24- hours’ news via Metatrader 4 Platform.
Other Special Features:
- Free technical analisys, ACFX provide free access to the professional analysis on the website.
- Live rates: live streaming currency rates around the clock.
*Please note that: the spreads listed in our contract specification are our best possible spreads used in normal market conditions. Under certain market conditions, – such as over the release of key economic figures, during periods of volatile market conditions, and during the sometime illiquid European night time – spreads may be wider.
*** Without proper risk management, Currency Trading has a high degree of leverage which can lead to large losses as well as gains. Risk Warning: Currency trading involves substantial risk of loss, read full disclosure.