FXCM is a retail forex broker regulated in the US, the UK, Hong Kong, Australia, France, Dubai and Canada. In the US, FXCM is a registered FCM with the CFTC, and is a member of the NFA (ID # 0308179). FXCM provides No Dealing Desk trading execution†, eliminating any conflict of interest between broker and trader, and ensuring that there is no dealer intervention in trades. No Dealing Desk trades are executed back to back with one of the world’s premier banks or financial institutions, which compete to provide FXCM with bid and ask prices, providing spreads as low as 1 pip.
No Dealing Desk Forex Execution
- Multiple liquidity providers,§ financial institutions, and other market makers compete to provide FXCM with tight spreads
- Anonymous Trading: Liquidity providers cannot see your orders
- No restrictions on placing entry, stop, and limit orders†
- Receive Price Improvements on all orders.
FXCM’s discount brokerage division, FXCM Micro, allows traders to experience the excitement of the forex market with as little as $25.
Forex News, Strategies and Education
- Over thirty live online events held each week
- Watch live coverage of critical news events with commentary and analysis
- Learn new strategies and trading tips from experienced professionals
- Enhance your education: learn to trade forex from the DailyFX course instructors
FXCM’s top tier product, Active Trader, offers a level II type trading environment with 10 levels of market depth for a liquidity view seen by market makers. Short-term traders have the advantage of seeing actual liquidity available at individual price levels.
FXCM offers live support 24-hours-a-day, 7 days a week via phone, IM, and e-mail.
Real-time signals and alerts to help you trade
- Get forex buy/sell signals and alerts in real time
- Profit/loss for each signal is tracked live
- Six different strategies are available, covering most market conditions
- Open an account and get FREE currency trading signals
Sign up for a free $50,000 practice account.