Significant Risks of trading in Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) and Foreign Exchange (‘Forex’). This notice is provided to you in accordance with the Markets in Financial Instrument Directive (MiFID) of the European Union, because you are proposing to undertake dealings in Contracts for Difference (CFDs) and Foreign Exchange (‘Forex’).
Trading in CFDs and Forex carries with it a very high risk. These products should be regarded as highly speculative instruments. You should not engage in CFDs or Forex unless you understand the nature of the particular transaction you are entering into and the true extent of your exposure to risk of loss. The amount you may gain or lose will vary according to the extent of the fluctuations in the price of the Underlying Instrument to which your trade relates. You may lose the Initial Margin Requirement invested in respect of a particular trade.
What Forex Broker believes its data and text services to be reliable, but accuracy is not warranted or guaranteed. The Site declines responsibility for the commentaries’ contents. The authors of the commentaries are made responsible for their contents.
Tuesday 24th May 2016
Top Rated Forex Brokers
Recent Forex Broker Reviews
- Martin rated Tadawul FX 4/5 stars
- Joseph rated Lite Forex 5/5 stars
- Forex Broker rated ACFX 5/5 stars
- Mike rated Easy Forex 4/5 stars
- JohnyB rated Easy Forex 5/5 stars
- Forex Broker rated Tadawul FX 2/5 stars
- Forex Broker rated Finexo 2/5 stars
- Forex Broker rated FOREXYARD 3/5 stars
- Forex Broker rated Ava FX 4/5 stars
- Forex Broker rated Plus 500 4/5 stars